Sunday, January 8, 2012

Life for the past few years at a GLANCE.

 Backyard BBQ at our San Diego Townhome, OH the party house!
Scott threw me a Luau Party for my 27th b-day.
Christmas 2007 LOVE love LoVe


2006 Spring Training Peoria, Arizona - Good Times.
Girls Camp - It was a Princess Party.
Ok did cell phones really look like that in 2007 that antenna is hilarious!

Scott's B-day dinner at Phil's BBQ in San Diego, we needed those bibs worth the embarassment.
Happy New Year 2006!

Happy Thanksgiving - Our first year making a Turkey thank you Food network it was GREAT.
2008 Sunset at the Beach before we moved from our hometown San Diego.

Our move to Utah in Jan. 2008 brrrrr it was soooo cold to us, now we are used to it.

This was a big year for us, here we are back in SD for my graduation got my Degree in Child Development finally.

Taking in Fall living in a place with seasons has us dancing?  :) 

Getting cozy under a tree taking in the changing colors in the valley.

 
Ok we're posing it was such a cool shot with all the trees.
Park City one of these days we are going to learn how to ski.
Sundance the lift rides during fall is one of the most beautiful sights!

2009 ~ Springtime Cherry Blossoms






 On a Cruise to Mexico we enjoyed some Mango Cotton Candy I was way excited and it turned out to be SO Delicious I dream about it sometimes. ;0)
Cabo San Lucas










My parent's house in Point Loma a great view of San Diego Bay.
Scott sporting Padre jersey while we watch a game out.

Ginger Madness-A Scotty creation that looked and tasted sweet.

SLC has a good BBQ place too, here I am saying hi to my good friend Guy at Pats.

Sprial Jetty on the Great Salt Lake.

Pumpkin Patch

Midway at our timeshare a fun week with friends.

Ok this is me feeding a llama named Tina in Boise, ID.
 Hiking Timpanagos Mountain lots of fantastic vistas.

No comments:

Post a Comment